Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Should I even mention me being alive and well?

I signed up for friendster not that long ago and realise all my 'friends' from school all look so different up to a point you think "is that them?".

The popular kids just look so regular.
The pretty ones have faded.
The ugly ducklings have blossomed into beautiful gerberas.
All in, they've changed. By the looks of it, they seem to be experiencing great life whether in the country or abroad with occupations that make mine seem like just another wallpaper.

I guess having a get together in the future would mean seeing some with their spouses and maybe even pregnant with their 3rd child, some single, and probably some with toy-boys. Name cards would also be exchanged, baby names would be discussed, eyes may be pierced across the room hoping to hook up with another's date. It would be a sight. Wow..

Well back to the topic of friendster. I would like to drop them a message saying ' Hey I'm alive' but then again I wouldn't know if they even remember me, so why bother.
Again, I believe I would just fade away into the background like any other kelefeh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home