Friday, December 02, 2005

What I thought of on the 2nd of December 2005

This blog has been up for a month now and no one apart from my dear housemate has seen it and actually given a comment or two. Heck if it's only stupid words of nonsense but they're still something 'encouraging'...

Should I write something more controversial? Should I put up love tests for everyone to quiz themselves? Or should I just continue bitching about how my life in this 'fine' country is like.

Anyway, I have just watched Harry Potter in the cinema.
Verdict: The Goblet of Fire was a total bore!
1. Storyline was so disjointed.
2. Characters just do not have its proper depth for viewers to even analyze.
3. Harry Potter and friends just seem too big in size. They just do not exude 'adventure' anymore.
**Disclaimer: Review is writer's personal opinion.

There are many many more movies I would like to watch and give my views on. Unfortunately I just do not have the time to catch them in the cinema because when I do, they would have finished screening it. So dear readers please do bear with me as I try to watch whatever I can.

Till then, take care and have a good week ahead if I do not publish anything tomorrow night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chairman Of The Bored said...

Like dat la...
Say I write nonsence issit?
Fine lor...

1:10 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger cEntuRIoNniess said...

dear chairman of the bored,

at least i write something
u leh???

4:06 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Chairman Of The Bored said...

Jangan u mengada-ngada...
:P

4:37 PM, December 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oklah, i will write something since you are so upset about it. I like what you're doing with your blog. So much that i'm thinking about getting one myself when i have some time.
I agree about the new Harry Porter movie...i get the whole teen angst, and the movie had good moments. they just weren't put together very well.
Anyway, it is freezing outside right now. The roads are like one giant skating rink. Almost crashed my car today. Will tell you more about it later.

Ta!

11:23 AM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger odruiid said...

i had plans to watch it but i think i just listen to you lar

10:48 AM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home