Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Year 2007

Life just passes me by **** just like that...

I remember myself in Lismore when I was just 20 years old. Celebrating my 21st was a blast! Then 2004 was the year my paternal grandpa died.
I was struggling with 2005 trying to adjust to the new work life. One that everyone so thought and still think is glamourous.
Year 2006 flew by me.
I wonder how 2007 would be like.....


Conceptualization of myself...
  • I will be labelled "Mid-twenties" or a quarter of a century old.
  • Relatives will start asking when the bells of marriage be ringing.
  • Realizing how I do not like crowds (except when the "sale" sign is up!).
  • Watching more news, reading more newspapers to keep myself abreast with the current happenings which I would not have done 3 years back.
  • Worrying over how my future children would be brought up in this world of uncertainties and believing sex education should be taught at the ripe age without ignoring protection.

I certainly hope year 2007 will bring me joy and laughter. And great moments with loved ones that are just so hard to come by.

I just hope this life continues to keep me sane!

*** Cheers to 2007!

*** Cheers to love and happiness that my loved ones will experience.

*** Cheers to a less "eventful" life just so we can sit back and enjoy that wee bit more.

*** Cheers to ALL for being in my life (and reading this blog of mine!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Foodie Queen said...

Each year brings us bittersweet experiences and memories. I wish you only the best for the coming year. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. You're at a fantastic age. Enjoy it while you can.
Your 30-year old sister :P

9:16 AM, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home