Friday, December 01, 2006

G' Morning, everyone

It is now 0948hrs. I woke up an hour 15 minutes ago. And this is due to the construction downstairs!! DAmn HDB!!
Construction is to be completed by 1Q of 2007. I have another 4 months of headache as I am going through one at the moment.

My throat is trying to kill me as well. There's the thick yellow phlegm stuck between the throat and nose. It gets worse when I sleep. The nose gets blocked, the throat is dry like a frozen lake, and then the cough comes - nonstop as though wanting to puke. After that you try taking a few deep breaths to calm down but as you inhale, the cough comes again!

Time to see the doctor... but i'm trying to maintain a no-see-doctor for a year. haihh....

2 Comments:

Blogger Chairman Of The Bored said...

No good. Sick means must see doc la. See doc doesn't mean must take MC. But at least u go for work also still can count on medication to help with the condition. Stay alone must take care of urself ok....Get well soon...

12:14 AM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Foodie Queen said...

Gawd, and I thought I was the only one with the awful sinus infection and congestion. I am going through the exact thing are you are. Death to mucus!!!

9:02 AM, December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home