Monday, September 25, 2006

On The Move ep. 3

Well, continuation from the last episode...

I basically never felt so bad about myself ever before. I sulked... weeped... blamed ownself for asking too many questions... Never had I feel so unwanted.... = (

Got myself together. Called my friend (Onyz). Told her about the whole situation that fella got me in. And the very next day, my dear Onyz recommended places.
**I love you ONYZ!!!!

I called one of them up and almost immediately got to see the unit. I had to be so calculative in every aspect. I could not show the agent that I liked the place. My nose was in full swing smelling every corner of the house...

Keeping it short.. I listed the pros and cons of that unit and decided it was good! Much better than the room that I initially wanted. Now I have the whole house to myself. I can walk around naked and not worry about another man being there breathing down my neck... but forking out S$1200 a month is not easy. I need a HOUSEMATE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chairman Of The Bored said...

You had two...remember? :P

Anyway, can't wait for pt.4, pt.5, pt.6, etc...*yawn*

Get it going already! :P

10:40 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger cEntuRIoNniess said...

Like u say, I HAD!!

3:58 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home