Tuesday, December 20, 2005

100 yen Fashion Statements

My apologies for not updating you readers on what's in and out since december 10. Well I have just returned from KIX (Osaka) and again the 100 yen shop has well made me spend my Yen on nonsense that seem useful - like Snoopy Ang Pau packet, unpolished ladle, bottle brush, kitchen scissors, multi-head screwdriver, and more vacuum bags.

All this seem to be things that one would buy when moving into a new house. Or the other reason being feeling too comfortable with spending my own hard earnings. I believe everyone would agree with the latter.


I too realise that Japanese girls are way too fashion conscious.

Compromising warm leg huggings such as long jeans or pants with inner wear of longjohns is a definite no-no for me. but with the cold... why would anyone do it just to be seen??

Japanese girls mah..*haih...*

Conclusion... there's none. Fashion conscious winter wearing mini skirts Japanese girls still requests for extra blankets onboard... what do u make of that?!

Eyes shutting, brain freezing, fingers error-typing, bed calling. Goodnite. Till then take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home