Sunday, March 19, 2006

Birthday, came and gone!

Dear readers of my blog. I know I have not been too good in updating my page. Let me not keep you away from the details any longer.

My birthday has come and gone. I've even gone to the zoo and saw what kind of animals they have in enclosures. Surprisingly, they're not in trap-like enclosure just the open ones. If you know what I mean.

It took approximately three hours and thirty minutes to actually go around the whole zoo. The only warning I would like to give you is that there are many many slopes with never ending turns and at the same time taking those slopes actually make you miss a few sites and that means turning back. Turning back uses more time. So all in, if the zoo does not have that many slopes and turn-offs we would not have wasted so much time there. Other than that it was all educational!

It's a Babboon

penis erect.. no diference huh!


Oh yes I also mentioned my birthday came around. Well I have turned twenty four this year. Yes, thank you for your big wishes. Thank you. Thank you.
I have gotten myself many presents for turning twenty four. To me twenty four is a like the big three-O. It's the time where I'm unofficially mid-twenties (minus that one year), yet still sounding young. I've too given myself the "key" of freedom that normally is given to twentyone year olds because my parents did not give it to me. So basically I've just done them a favour!

The main 'key' that I've gotten myself is a nice five centimetre tattoo of the 'devil'. In every nook and crany of life there is good and bad. If we do not have that to weigh, we then wouldn't be who we are today. And I am very glad we have such senses in us.

Beauty on canvas....


I've even spent a 'bomb' on my hair. I got it permed and now it's got LIFE!!! No longer the flat piece of hair falling all over in front of me when I eat.

The other big present I got myself is the 30gb Ipod! I have finally gotten an Ipod that I've been longing so much for!!! Nothing much to say just that I am extremely happy! I am still trying to figure out the many things it has. I'll update you when I know it hundred percent, or even ninety five percent if not.

To sum it all up, I've done alot of things involving money but I will not forget them and the experiences that come with it!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear daugther Erin,
You are now 24 and a big girl now.
I can still remember the days when you were still a baby. Yes you are still my baby. (I just don't call you baby)
Both your mummy and I are very happy that you are 24 now.
We just want to remind you that you are always most welcome home wherever you may be and your room is still the same.
We do not have the 30G Ipod waiting for you but we have lots and lots of love waiting for you. Do you remember our pledge that we made when you were in secondary school? Both you and your sister made promises to me that mummy and I shall always have a room in your residence wherever you are.
There is always a lot of room for the two of you here at home.
We shall always love you irrespective how old you may be. Becos you will always be our baby.
Papa

7:30 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger cEntuRIoNniess said...

Thank you Pa. I love you too! And yes you and mum will have a room in my home.
I really thought you were going to comment on me getting a tattoo and all.. =p

So what's my 24th bday present??

8:40 PM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if you want to graffitti your back side thats your beautiful bum. How can I say anything now thats it done? I can't even ask for it to be erased as its permanent. Whats more you are 24 and should be able to think for yourself after all that education in Malaysia, Aussieland and at home. You are privileged to be earning substantially. All I can say is that you try to save whatever you can so that you can use it on that rainy day. Besides you need the funds to take us on holidays overseas. Right?
Papa

10:07 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger odruiid said...

scuse me miss erin,i think i agree with your dad osso...save some for a rainy day. and about the tattoo..tut tut tut...post a picture so ur dad can admire the artistic beauty of it!
hehehe...and the picture of the baboon...i tot you would use the other one! ;)

happy birthday again...

12:02 AM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home