Sunday, February 12, 2006

Birds, how I hate them

Lots have happened since the one-year-once spring cleaning. Ears blocked, food poisoning after the reunion dinner (how sad since I paid for it), ang pow collection that wasn't really good as compared to being younger, pear being attacked by birds while shitting all over the house. Yes it's been a rather interesting seventeen days.

But the one memory that's stuck awfully with me is the attack of the fragrant pear. Damn the BIRDS!!!

The very first thing I saw was the floor.



Next, the chair



The table




And the bloody window sill....




DO I HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*** Pictures courtesy of my dearest hsemate - HM***

1 Comments:

Blogger Foodie Queen said...

I need to hear the whole story. Sounds like a good one.....Hehehe

3:20 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home