Thursday, January 25, 2007

AN UTTER DISGRACE

The war in Iraq is a disgrace to the already disgusting country, America. George Bush is exactly is Nixon; Testosterone driven by Ego.

The war in Iraq is so distant from my existing life in South East Asia. Not that I don't keep abreast with news but I just never thought that I would be affected by it.
My world is pacing at just about the right speed. Commitments have increased, then again who wouldn't have at this time and age. Everything seemed to be going all right.

I'm writing this about Toby. He'd been gunned down by a sniper in Iraq. All this in 4 days. He was one of the many soldiers that died an ugly death defending their country in a blind wild goose chase. Is this to promote democracy?


It was great knowing you.
I hope life in Aussieland was as wonderfully fond for you as it was for me.
Continue enjoying your smoke-ups wherever you are.

Rest in peace Toby...

**Fuck you George Bush!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home