Sunday, January 01, 2006

Year: Two Thousand Six

Year 2006 has finally started. Resolutions have been made. How do you feel?

I'm one year older
I'm one year wiser
But will I ever start my exercise that have been postponed one too many times?!
Or my conscience reminding me to save more.

Remind me to let you readers in on the result on the 31st December @ 2355 hrs.

My celebration of the year end 2005 was at Arab St. with belly dancing Gharam, Strawberry Shisha, and arab bread with hummus and tahini. All this thanks to my cousin / friend as I would have rot in front of the idiot box and continue to complain how my social life suck.

**sigh** so much pessimism in me.

1 Comments:

Blogger odruiid said...

lets just hope you get the exercise thing going this time around...hehehe...look who's talking, i should be saying that to my self!

11:35 PM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home