Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Horrible day...

I had to leave late yesterday night. Felt horrible. Always wonder why I ever joined the industry. Everyone were already asleep or on the way to bed. Why do I have to work?
Luckily it happens only once in a blue moon.

And since I was already feeling so bloody shitty, my housemate had to burst open my room door when I was undressed. Yes it was partly my fault for not locking the door but why couldn't she just have the decency to knock and wait for a reply. And when I told her to shut the door she just wouldn't.
She kept giggling at the door until I had to wrap myself to shut the bloody door in her face. She knew I was getting ready for work but she had to continue with such childish act. Oh believe me this is only one of the many times that she has irritated me.

I may not be that 'fun' to be around but I believe that once the room door is closed you leave that person alone. Privacy must be respected. The funny thing was she had the nerve to ask me "oh you're upset?!". Who wouldn't be!
I'm running on a freaking tight schedule and every minute I lose it snowballs to going late for work. The damn plane won't wait for me you know!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chairman Of The Bored said...

Awww....

Dun be so sad ya...Next time u catch her when she's undressed! Hahaha...

12:15 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home