Thursday, January 24, 2008

SHUT YOUR MOTHER-F***********KING TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who don't know much should just shut their trap. You may have known him all your life but he had shut you out for over a year so don't come and tell me you know him. You don't know what went on, you don't ever think that you know everything by assuming. You always thought of him as an egoistic prick, so don't think you know more than I do. I knew what was going on. I knew a whole lot more than you. Thinking that you know him since young doesn't give you the right to say that you know him more than I do. Of all the people, I knew him the best in these six years. I couldn't save him, the least you could do is keep his good memories in you. Don't be a know-it-all person because HE hates that!

Why did you have to dig all that up again and make me feel like shit all over again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home