Friday, December 07, 2007

Its been ages...

I have not updated for the longest time for only god knows what reason. Plenty has happened. Let me elaborate...


I went to Cambodia in August with Arvind. The trip was short but fun. It was all too backpackers' style. I loved it. From Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, then back to Phnom Penh. The sights were amazing, the people were "friendly" and sometimes overfriendly. Haha... It was definitely an "eye-opening trip". I would love to do that someday again...


In October, I was told to move or pay more. The 'nice' landlady of mine decided to raise the rent from S$1200 to $2000. Tell me which idiot would be able to fork out that amount of money in less than a month and maintain that for a year.
Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma... We found another unit just across the road going for $300 less and its fully furnished. My room is way bigger. The sofa is ugly - but we have since kaput a new one from a generous home owner. At the same time, we found a new housemate. Now the house has more energy.


My love life has been a rollercoaster ride, downhill. We faced things that were kept under for some time already. I ought to not elaborate anymore.

My dearest parents left for the United States of Arseholes (quite unfortunate!) to see their darling granddaughter for the first time. Oh how I wish I was there to see the sparkle in their eyes! At the same time my grandma is home alone wanting independence. :, all down to the mahjong... **sigh...**.

Right this moment I am sick and have been for the past week. I'm coughing like an old lady, nose have been blocked for the longest time, and again my ears are giving me problem. Why do I have to suffer from all this???????????

Ok, I have to clear my throat now. Till then.

5 Comments:

Blogger Foodie Queen said...

Wow...it has been a very long time since your last post. And many things have happened since then huh?

Well, despite all those ups and downs, your dear ol' sis here still misses you very much and is looking forward to your visit next year already....

Love you!!!

11:44 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger odruiid said...

i guess nothing i would say now would do any good. but just remember that i love you still...i want to believe that things can be sorted out. but whatever you choose, i will love you always. we have been through worst...
i was wrong and i'm paying the price right now...

4:38 AM, December 15, 2007  
Blogger odruiid said...

i take back what i said above. a dog would have gotten better treatment than me. thanks. take care.

and foodie queen, i wish you were in my shoes. good luck to you too.

4:44 AM, December 19, 2007  
Blogger odruiid said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:45 AM, December 19, 2007  
Blogger Chairman Of The Bored said...

The only thing permanent in this world is change - Nic told me that. Regardless how much we wanna hold on to good memories and happy moments, everything around us is moving.

Live the moment. Like you always had.

Cheers to Christmas 07 and the coming year 08~

10:51 PM, December 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home