Thursday, December 27, 2007

Shopping.... I love you

Christmas came and gone. I spent alot of money on christmas shopping. Should have done it after so I could take advantage of the sale going on. haha...

Again today I spent money. Quite alot too. But I have been quite disciplined for past few months not shopping. I feel great buying them today... :)

Let me enlighten you on what I bought....

Christmas gifts
-Osim pillow,
-Osim iTango,
-2 blouse,
-4 knickers,
-red handbag,
-earrings,
-brown vest,
-cap,
-a pot of orchid,
-furry hat
-blue handbag for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's shopping
-3 pairs of shoes;
-pyjamas,
-tank top

Future shopping list
-Nintendo Wii

ERIN CHONG SAVE MONEY!!!!!! hahahaha.....

p.s. Thanks for the great company; you know who you are - ah sei

1 Comments:

Blogger odruiid said...

:)
good luck

10:32 AM, December 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home