Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Far far away?

Ever since working abroad, my job has brought me financial happiness. At the same time it had widen the relationship I had with many people. Could it be distance? C'mon it's just Singapore and it's not like I don't go home. In fact I do it very often.

One of them is Delicia. Going through my lil' cousin's pictures in Friendster, I realise she is looking more and more like her late mom. She may just be three years younger than I am, but she's turning into a woman so quickly. I never got to see her grow from her teens to young adulthood. Now she seem so distant, like any other relative.

I give her my blessings in whatever she does and will do. I cherish the good times we had as kids and will do as adults in the present and future.

Remember to enjoy yourself along the way gal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Foodie Queen said...

Time flies and unfortunately, we are always left behind. What is sad is that I feel that I've been away from home for so many years and have nothing to really show for it. That makes you grow old really quickly.
I'm really proud of you and all that you have accomplished in a much shorter time than I have. Love you lots!

2:45 AM, February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home