Friday, February 16, 2007

Unlucky? Anyway Happy Piggy year

I am going away again. And this time I will not experience the Chinese New Year fever. This is so damn unfair!!! Unfortunately this is the downside of my oh-so-glamourous job.

But the Lunar New Year lasts for 15 days and I get to 'enjoy' it back home on the 7th day. But the feeling would've already died down. ** sad...**

Why am I so down? Well, let me tell you. I tried exchanging for a better deal but no one wanted.


Why am I so unlucky??...... : (

2 Comments:

Blogger Foodie Queen said...

Don't lah complain. At least you get to go home for a while to see the family. Over here, CNY is practically non-existent. Have to work so hard just to have some kind of festive feeling. Consider yourself very LUCKY!!!

7:03 AM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Chairman Of The Bored said...

Tell me about it man...
I also get it all the time...
Welcome to the real world...

9:28 PM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home