Friday, February 16, 2007

Pray for good turnout!!

My beloved boyfriend will be going over to my home to collect his Lap-cheong (cured sausages) and Pineapple Tart. I wonder how everything will turn out.

He is nervous shit with butterflies in his stomach up to his throat. He hopes and prays everything turns out good between him and my parents. If you do not understand what I am yacking on about, read "boyfriend misery".

Babee... I'm praying for you too!! I hope everything turns out GOOD!!

**Crossing my fingers, toes, tongue, stomach, etc...**

1 Comments:

Blogger Foodie Queen said...

Haha! Turns out nothing to worry about :P
Just hang on in there, lil sis! Everything will come through for you. Love you lots!
P.S. make sure you consume lots of goodies on my behalf!

2:55 AM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home