Saturday, February 02, 2008

Changi General Hospital

I am back out after staying in the hospital or 2 nights. The stay was horrible. I only wished I was at home every night there. I am generally better. The I.V. drip has done me good, given me the fluid I needed. But everywhere I went the I.V. drip went with me. Toilet was visited the most.I barely slept at night with the bed being so small I had to make sure of not falling so many times. Therefore making my sleep sleepless. The movement of patients in the middle of the night made everything worse. Doctors come in talking so loud as though the patients are not even sleeping. Nurses overwork day and night. Every time I fall asleep, I have to wake up for blood pressure to be taken. And then when I really sleep, I have to wake up to shower before the doctors make their rounds. Even then, they see you, talk for less than 5 mins and walk away. After seeing me itch with rash, they say....'a clinical case of dengue'. There... I'm a statistic.

I am very happy to be home, to be near my things. To be with people I know. I love my home.

Goodnite... till the next writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home