Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In KL

I'm finally back here. I thought I was totally ready with all the excitement about going back to Singapore and KL. All this made my sleep all sleepless. I think too much. I dream too much. My escapism is all in my mind. I can do what I want and when I want. All in my favour. Is that even good?

I contemplated on coming back here 5 hrs before departure. 58% of me just didn't know if I could actually handle the whole situation. Yet I needed to be free of it. I didn't know what to do... And I finally got the support I needed.... coming from miles and miles away. Thank you Che! And now that I am here, writing, I don't really know if I am truly free or just digging and digging but to no avail.

There is really no outcome for this entry, I just wanted to write.


Anyhow, I am listening to Corinne Bailey Rae and she is just spectacular. Good music to write with. She just makes singing seem so simple and easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home