Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pisces month

I was reading my horoscope recently... everything was rather general until I read the monthly horoscope. Everything seemed to fall into place. It mentioned my very low period of life, and how it is coming to see light, how work seems to be going well for me - chances of moving higher, financially getting better (i doubt), love sees the horizon, etc...
Sounds really general, but I kinda believe that it may/has happened to people with the same star sign just with different intensity. Or maybe I was seeing the brighter side of things, that I will move on or even moving on, and I was happy to read that. I don't know really know which it is... (if i don't make sense, it's because I'm writing this after surviving a flight)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home